Become a Mentor!
JourneyUP Mentor Project (JUMP) serves young people ages 17-24 who were formally in foster care or are facing homelessness. Research shows that when a young person has a caring consistent adult in their life, they are more likely to make positive life decisions and be more successful. JUMP connects young people with positive adult role models to travel along with them in their journey of life.
JOURNEYUP MENTOR PROJECT (JUMP) VOLUNTEER Mentor -- SERVING young adults AGES 17-24:
- Be at least 25-years-old
- Attend mentor orientation training
- Pass BCI and obtain fingerprint cards
- Make a one-year commitment
- Willing to give 6-8 hours a month
- Be reliable and consistent
- Seeking to be a friend and positive influence in the life of an at-risk young adult and help them overcome barriers to success!
- Ready to get started?
- Complete form below or contact KEELEY BIERWOLF - firstname.lastname@example.org, 801-747-2201 ext 103