Become a Mentor!
JourneyUP Mentor Project (JUMP) works with young people ages 17-24 who have were formally in foster care or facing homelessness. Research shows that when a young person has a caring consistent adult in their life, they are more likely to make positive life decisions and more successful. We hope that through JUMP we can connect young people with positive adult role models to travel along with them in their journey of life.
JOURNEYUP MENTOR PROJECT (JUMP) VOLUNTEER -- SERVING young adults AGES 17-24--:
- Must be at least 25 years old & attend orientation.
- Must get fingerprint cards, obtain & pass BCI.
- Must be willing to give 6-8 hours a month.
- Must be willing to commit at least 1 year.
- Must be reliable and consistent.
- Seeking to be a friend and positive influence in the life of a young adult formerly in foster care or facing homelessness and help them overcome barriers to success!!
- Get started: fill out form below or contact KEELEY BIERWOLF, firstname.lastname@example.org, 801-747-2201 ext 103