Eagle Scout Projects
Claim your project by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or call 801-747-2201 ext. 107!
- BOOK NOOK: Book easels
- Book organizer for residential floor
- dvd organizing -make a shelf in dvd organizing, take dvds out of book and put them in cases
- book shelves for baby room.
One of the best ways to DIRECTLY impact the kids is collect the items they need while raising awareness in the community and getting them to help too!! :)
WHAT: Available Projects
- TEEN BACKPACKS (May-August): Fill teen backpacks with specific list of supplies. Click HERE for details.
- CHILD BACKPACKS: Fill teen backpacks with specific list of supplies. Click HERE for details.
- SUMMER CLOTHING: Urgent clothing needs & Gift Cards. Click HERE for details.
- OTHER MISC URGENT NEEDS: Click HERE for list
- FOR KEEPS: Kid-friendly duffle bags (SM-L size), $5 Giftcards to McD's
- EASTER: Filled Eggs,
- VILLAGE RUN: tables, carnival came set up, clean up
- FUN STUFF: Stuffed Animals (Medium size), Gift Cards (Fast Food, Treateries, Kid Activity Places), playdough, twistable colored pencils.
- COPING SKILLS: all items separate. kid-design cinch bags, stress ball, hacky sacks, rubber band bracelet making kits, sketch books (kid size 12"x15") twistable colored pencils, teen coloring books, kid coloring books,
- CRAFT SUPPLY STUFF: beads, fuzzy posters, craft kits! See ideas on pintrist for ductape wallets, fuzzy pipecleaners, plates, clay, playdough, googly eyes, pom pom fuzz, tacky glue,
- ACTIVITY SNACKS & WATER BOTTLES: Individual Packs of - cookies, chips, goldfish, trailmix, granola bars, beef jerky, fruit snacks, water flavor packs, CapriSun, etc. & refillable waterbottles. No nutragrain please. Sports Drinks (Powerade/Gatorade )-powdered individual to-go stix or actual personal size bottles.
- JUMP FOOD DRIVE: Easy Mac, Rice-a-roni, Progresso Soups (with pop tab), Chili, Canned Beans of any kind, Spaghetti Noodles & Sauce, fruit cups, applesauce.
- DIAPERS: Pullups 3T-4T, 4T-5T, Goodnights SM-XL, size 4, 5, 6 diapers & diaper bags, Giftcards for emergency items.
- BACK-TO-SCHOOL: socks and underwear all sizes, mostly boy.
- CHRISTMAS LIGHTS & PROJECT ELF TABLES/BINS:
- HOODIES FOR TEENS:
- URGENT UTAH VALLEY NEEDS: click here for details
- PROJECT ELF STOCKINGS:
HOW: Most Effective Methods
- Neighborhood Drive: Drives can be done through the community/neighborhood: pl
- Store Drive: Coordinate with store manager day/time,
- Both!! Many scouts have passed out fliers to their neighborhoods, do a store drive with in the week and pick up the neighborhood stuff later in the week.
TIP: Don't hesitate when gathering gift cards & passes -wear your uniform and go ask!! Tell them about your project and ask if there is anything that they'd like to contribute to help the kids you're serving!