Host a Donation Drive
Work with your community to organize a drive for pre-approved items needed in our Christmas Box Resource Rooms. We need volunteers to collect NEW items year-round and deliver those specific items to a nearby drop-off point such as a Christmas Box House or Christmas Box Resource Room. Our most needed items are constantly changing, and we encourage you to work with a Community Outreach Representative in your area or to look at our Wish Lists.
To learn more, contact the Community Outreach Representative in your area:
Salt Lake and Utah Valley
801-747-2201 ext 107
Host a Fundraiser
- Learn more and schedule a tour of a Christmas Box House or an on-site presentation where we bring the facts to you.
- Plan a corporate “Day of Giving” and let staff use a work day as an opportunity to volunteer at The Christmas Box House or Christmas Box Resource Room.
- Share your dedication to helping children with customers and clients. Dedicate a day where a portion of your sales goes to support these children.
- Challenge your friends, family or coworkers to meet a goal with a fundraiser, donation drive or event. This could be anything from a 5K Run with your neighborhood to a formal ticketed dinner complete with lobster. We challenge you to find a fundraiser that best fits your interests.
- Sponsor an event. Share your name, your brand and your goodwill with the community.
To learn more, please contact the following:
Salt Lake and Utah Valley Areas: Heather Sears - email@example.com or 801-747-2201 Ogden Area: Kim Nay - firstname.lastname@example.org or 801-866-0350