Ogden Wish List ... March, April & May 2017
We appreciate your willingness to donate. Please consider filling our greatest needs, namely:
- Program Funding- Monetary donations enable us to serve more and more children, teens and young adults each year! We accept cash, checks, credit/debit cards. To donate by check, please make payable to "The Christmas Box International" and mail to the address below. To donate with credit/debit card, please click here or call Rurik at 801-747-2201 ext. 106.
- Gift Cards/Passes- to fun activities, movies or special events to give our kids a positive childhood experience they will never forget! Gift cards also are used for dinners for nights out, emergency items, and house projects. (Please see list below.)
ITEMS NOT NEEDED at this time: Toothpaste, Toothbrushes, Stuffed Animals, Crayons, Knit Gloves, hats, Scarves, Blankets, Used Books, socks and pillowcases
In an effort to honor the children we serve, only NEW items are accepted. Thank you for your support!
Donation Drop-Off: Ogden Christmas Box House, 950 E. 12th Street, Ogden
Preferred times 9 am-5 pm
Child Urgent Needs
- Spring/Summer Pajamas All Sizes
- Boys Short sleeve shirts 2T-3T
- Boys Sizes pants 6, 7, and 8
- Boys Shoes Sizes 10-10.5
- Girls Leggings, Jeans, and Outfits 2T-3T
- Diapers: Size 5 & 6
Teen Urgent Needs
- Teen/Adult Size XL Long Sleeve Shirts
- Teen/Adult Size Pants 32x32, 33x30, 34x32, 36, 38
- Teen/Adult Size XXL Shorts
- Girl Teen-- Fitted Bras/ padded sport bras ALL SIZES
- Women's Shoes (Athletic and Casual) Size 5
- General: Visa, Walmart, Target, Amazon, Costco, Smith's, Payless, Sally Beauty Supply, Barnes & Noble, iTunes
- Activities: Cinemark & Megaplex Theaters, Boondocks, Toads Fun Zone, Front Runner, Color Me Mine, Kangaroo Zoo, Classic Fun Center
- Treats: McDonalds, Subway, Little Caesar's, Chick fil-a, Jamba Juice, Baskin Robbins, any fast food restaurants on or around 12th St.
- Supplies: Michael's, Home Depot, Lowes, Dollar Tree, Zurcher's,
Professional Services NEEDED FOR SHELTER
PLEASE CONTACT KIM@TheChristmasBoxhouse.org FOR DETAILS & TO COORDINATE.
- Carpet Cleaning
- Window Cleaning
Personal Items/ Hygeine
- Lice treatment kits
- Ethnic hair products
- Ethnically diverse make-up (darker tones)
- Fitted mattress and pillow protectors
- Weighted Blankets (contact Kim for details- needed for children with severe sensory disorders)
- Scentsy Buddies (for our Adopt-an-Animal Program)
- Adult Coloring Books and Gel Pens
- New Release Blue-ray Discs (G, PG or PG-13 rating)
- Popular toys
- Everyday/Birthday Wrapping Paper
NOTE: Surplus items used at our Christmas Box House Resource Rooms are shared with community/international partners.