Become a Volunteer Staff Assistant @
The Christmas Box House!
In an effort to honor the youth we serve, we select volunteers who want to help the lives of the children we serve
and advocate to fulfill our motto, every child deserves a childhood.
RESIDENTIAL FLOOR ASSISTANT @ CBH (serving children ages 0-11):
- Work directly with youth and The Christmas Box House staff helping with homework, playtime, getting ready for dinner/bed, cooking, cleaning, organizing, etc.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must be willing to commit at least 6 months.
- Must acquire fingerprint cards and pass BCI.
- Qualifications: multi-tasker, great at entertaining children, leading group games, playing tag, etc. Proactive attitude, patient amidst chaos, sets good example and able to uphold boundaries.
- 2 hr per month minimum commitment. You are welcome to come in weekly or more often, whatever your schedule allows during the following times:
- Monday - Sunday - 4:00pm – 6:00pm
- Saturday & Sunday- 6:00pm – 8:00pm
- Questions about if it's a good fit for you?
- Contact MARIA DRUMMOND, Therapeutic Recreation Specialist, Salt Lake County Youth Services. Office: 385-468-4449, Email: email@example.com
- Get started: contact GINA PERCIVAL, from Salt Lake County Youth Services, for paperwork and details: firstname.lastname@example.org