Become an ongoing
Christmas Box House volunteer!
In an effort to honor the youth we serve, we select volunteers who want to help the lives of the children we serve
and advocate to fulfill our motto, every child deserves a childhood.
THE CHRISTMAS BOX HOUSE RESIDENTIAL FLOOR ASSISTANT (serving children ages 0-11):
- Work directly with youth and The Christmas Box House staff helping with homework, playtime, getting ready for dinner/bed, cooking, cleaning, organizing, etc.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must be willing to commit at least 6 months.
- Must acquire fingerprint cards and pass BCI.
- Multi-tasker, great at entertaining children, leading group games, playing tag, etc. Proactive attitude, patient amidst chaos, sets good example and able to uphold boundaries.
- Monday - Sunday - 4:00pm – 6:00pm
- Saturday & Sunday- 6:00pm – 8:00pm
- Get started: contact GINA PERCIVAL, from Salt Lake County Youth Services, for paperwork and details: email@example.com